Customizing Media File Settings
To customize settings for individual files in VideoCom Cloud, follow these steps:
Accessing Media File Settings
Click the kebab menu located at the upper-right corner of the specific file you want to customize.
Adjusting Media File Settings
Select Settings from the dropdown list, which will open a pop-up window.
In this window, you'll find a range of settings that can be adjusted for that particular file. Toggle these settings on or off to tailor the viewing experience.
Here's an overview of the settings you can modify:
Send me activity notification by email: Enable this option to receive email notifications for any activity on this file.
Allow viewers to...
- Leave comments: Enable or disable the ability for viewers to leave comments on your file.
- Download media: Control whether viewers can download the media file.
- See media views: Determine if viewers can see the number of views the media has accumulated.
- See media tags: Decide whether to display the tags associated with the media.
- See publishing date: Choose whether viewers can see the date when the media was published.
- See media creator: Determine if viewers can see the name of the media creator.
Updated on: 06/09/2023